To download our Admissions Criteria and Application Form, please click the link below –
2019 to 2020
- NURSERY Admissions Policy 2019-20 – click to download the document
- St Saviours RC Primary School Admission Policy 2019-20 – click to download the document
2020 to 2021
- St Saviours RC Primary School Admission Policy 2020-21 – for main school applications
- St Saviours RC Primary Nursery Admissions Policy 2020-21 – only for Nursery Applications
2021 to 2022
- St Saviours RC Primary School Admission Policy 2021-22 – for main school applications
- St Saviours RC Primary NURSERY Admissions Policy 2021-22 – only for Nursery Applications
As we are a Catholic Primary School you must also include a completed supplementary form signed by the your Parish Priest – Supplementary Iinformation Form
The admissions policy for the academic year 2020/21 was determined at a meeting of the governing body during February 2019.
Any objection to St Saviour’s Catholic Primary School’s determined admissions policy for the academic year 2020/21 should be lodged with:
The Office of the Schools Adjudicator
no later than Wednesday 15 May 2019.
Arrangements for Selecting Pupils Who Apply
Consideration of Applications – St. Saviour’s R.C. Primary School will consider all applications for places in accordance with the LA deadlines.
Where fewer applications than the agreed admission number are received, St. Saviour’s R.C. Primary School will offer places to all those who have applied. (for further details please click on the link for the Admissions Policy above).
Over Subscription Criteria
Where the number of applications for admission is greater than the published admissions number, applications will be considered against the criteria set below.
After the admission of pupils with statements of Special Educational Needs where St. Saviour’s R.C. Primary School is named on the statement, the criteria will be applied in the order in which they are set out below:
- a) Looked after Catholic children or looked after children in the care of Catholic families and previously looked after Catholic children who have been adopted or who have become the subject of a residence or guardianship order.
- b) Baptised Catholic(2) children from practising(3) Catholic families (as demonstrated by the family and verified by the parish priest) who are resident within the parish.
- c) Baptised Catholic(2) children from practising Catholic families (as demonstrated by the family and verified by the parish priest) and who regularly attend St. Saviours Catholic Church (Lewisham) but are resident outside the Parish(5) .
- d) Baptised Catholic(2) children from practising Catholic families (as demonstrated by the family and verified by their parish priest) and who are resident in other parishes;
- e) Other Baptised Catholic(2) children;
- f) Other looked after children and other previously looked after children who have been adopted or who have become the subject of a residence of guardianship order.(1)
- g) Children of Roman Catholic Catechumens(4)
- h) Baptised Eastern Orthodox(5) children;
- i) Christians of other denominations whose parents are in sympathy with the aims and ethos of the School and whose application is supported by a minister of religion.
- j) Children of other faiths whose parents are in sympathy with the aims and ethos of the School and who can provide evidence of regular practice of their faith.
- k) Other applicants
How Can Parents Find Out About St Saviour’s Admission Arrangements through Lewisham LA
To find out more about Lewisham Primary schools admissions arrangements please click here
Fair Access Protocol
St Saviour’s RC Primary school adhere to the Lewisham Fair Access protocol. To view the policy click here.
Any objection to these arrangements must be lodged with
The Office of the Schools Adjudicator
Telephone 0870 0012468 or visit www.schoolsadjudicator.gov.uk