The internet has changed all of our lives, particularly our children’s. For parents and carers this opens up a whole new world of things to be aware of. For many of us, this can all be a bit too much.
You might be struggling to keep up with the things your child is doing online, you might wonder whether what they are doing is safe, and you might also be thinking how can I be as good a parent online as I am offline?
- Click to read the DfE guidance on Internet Safety Advice for Parents on Cyberbullying
- Click to read advice on “Scare Challenges” click here
- Click to view “ThinkUknow” support videos click here
Social Media Advice
- WhatsApp parent_factsheet – The Key
- Snapchat parent factsheet – The Key
- Instagram safety factsheet – The Key
- Child safety on TikTok parent factsheet – The Key
Think You Know Website
A web site designed to help parents of all ages make the right choices.