Teacher: Mrs Campsie
Nursery Nurse: Miss Holme / Teaching Assistant: Mrs Simon
Supporting Younger Children at home during COVID19
Please click on the link for this great website – click here
2nd April 2020
Help with Reading at Home ks1
Websites that maybe useful for your child(ren) to continue Home Learning, some we have used in Reception.
Phonics (ensure English not American sites as pronunciation differs).
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/index.htm usually a subscription, though they always have some free games, but free for a while, see this home page for how to log-in. Lots of interactive phonics games plus some downloadable resources.
- https://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/literacy.html has interactive games such as:
Forest Phonics: spell using phonics.
Poop Deck Pirates: decide if words are real/ not real words and many more.
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/Interactive.aspx?cat=38 Foundation (Nursery/ Reception) activities, some KS1 (Years 1 and 2) activities are also suitable.
- oxfordowl.co.uk/reading has a lot of resources, including E books.
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/Search.aspx?Subject=16&AgeGroup=1 has interactive games such as counting on using a Number line: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/Search.aspx?q=great%20day%20for%20numberlines
- https://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/index.html has interactive games such as a doubling numbers game: http://www.ictgames.com/bridgedoubles.html