St Saviour’s RC Primary School
Required for September 2021
Salary: Main scale + TLR
In September 2021 we are seeking to appoint a Teacher for our Year 2 class. You will need to have experience in working within the KS1 Stage.
St Saviour’s RC Primary is a high performing Catholic School situated in the heart of Lewisham, with superb transport links. The schools warm and welcoming ethos means children thrive, with attainment rates in the top 1% of schools nationally.
We have a strong and welcoming and dedicated staff who are committed to the wellbeing of children
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with a clear commitment to raising standards and accelerating pupil’s progress.
• Have secure subject knowledge of relevant curriculum areas with a focus on phonics.
• Have experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the varied needs of children in their class.
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively within a church school ethos and the wider school community.
In return we can offer:
• A commitment to your professional development through training, coaching and mentoring.
• Dedicated NQT & PPA release time
• A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
• Opportunity to work with SE London Challenge Partner Hub
• A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
Visits after school are warmly welcomed with social distancing measures in place.
We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact Nicola Reid: email@example.com or 020 8852 4283 to arrange a visit or for any further information.
Please visit the school website to read our Ofsted inspection, RE Inspection and Challenge Partner review report: www.stsaviours.lewisham.sch.uk
NQTs are very welcome to apply
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded from our school website: www.stsaviours.lewisham.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Salary: Main Pay Scale (plus TLR)
Closing Date: Sunday 16th May 2021
Observations/Interviews: Wednesday 19th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please note we do not accept CVs.