In the 2015-16 academic year St Saviour’s RC Primary School received £8875 PE Grant.
Click on the link to see how the PE Money was spent 2015/16 – PE Grant Accountability 2015 – 2016
Click on the link to see our PE school self review 2015/16 – Evidencing the Impact of PE Funding 15-16
Click on the link to see how the PE Money was spent 2014/15 – PE Grant Accountability 2014-2015
Click on the link to see our PE school self review 2014/15 – 2014-2015 – Evidencing the Impact of the PE Grant – St Saviours Lewisham
Click on the link to see how the PE Money was spent 2013/14 – St Saviours 2013 to 2014 PE Grant Spend
Click on the link to see our PE School Self Review 2013/14 School Self Review 2014
We are using the funding to
- Buy-in expert coaching for all classes from Nursery to Year 6.
- Deliver CPD for our Teachers to ensure effective and high quality first teaching for all our pupils.
- Organise and release staff so we can compete in Inter School games within the Lewisham community.
- Organise a Sports Day in which our children and parents can take part in sporting events and celebrate healthy living as a community.
- Organise and deliver a wider range of sporting activities as part of our after school Enrichment Clubs.
- Improve the range and quality of our PE equipment.
- Ensure all children in KS2 receive Swimming lessons during the academic year.
Mr A Chown
PE Events 2014 to present
- Sports Day 2015 click here for news article
- Inter Schools Football Competition 2015 click here for news article
- Sports Day (July 2014) click here for news article
- Bikeability (June 2014) click here for news article
- Inter Schools Football Tournament (March 2014) click here to see news article
- Inter School Basketball Tournament (November 2013)