If you have a concern about a matter that has occurred in our school then please speak to your child’s class teacher in the first instance.
If you are not satisfied after speaking to your child’s teacher then you should make an appointment to see one of our Phase Leaders –
- EYFS (Nursery and Reception) Mrs Goldsmith (Nursery) or Miss Tew (Reception)
- KS1 (Classes 1 and 2) Mrs Brown
- KS2 (Classes 3, 4, 5 and 6) Mr Chown
If you are still not satisfied after speaking to our Phase Leaders or the Headteacher, then this can be handled as a complaint.
If after speaking to the child’s teacher, and then Phase Leader, you should then ask to speak to one of the Senior Leadership Team –
- Miss Tavernier (Assistant Headteacher / SENCo / Inclusion Lead / Deputy DSL)
- Mr Chown (Assistant Headteacher / KS2 Leader / Curriculum Leader / Maths Leader)
- Mr Houson (Headteacher / Senior DSL / Standards Lead / Assessment Lead / Teaching & Learning Lead)
If after going through the above procedure and speaking to one of the SLT, you still wish to make a complaint this should be handled by the Chair to the Governing Body – Mrs Jo Chandler.
- For a copy of our complaints procedure, please click on the Archdiocese of Southwark Complaints Policy.