Gates: The school gates open at 8.30am, however parents are asked to supervise children until 8.45am when the playground is manned with staff.
Start of the Day: The school bell rings at 9.00am sharp and children enter the building to register. Please not if you arrive after the gates close you should report to the main reception where the child will receive a late slip.
Worship: The day begins with a prayer, and assemblies are as follows –
- Monday – Headteacher assembly based on the previous Sunday’s Gospel
- Tuesday – Class Teacher Assembly based on Gospel teachings
- Wednesday – Class Assemblies are at 9.10am. When there is no assembly the children collectively worship in class
- Thursday – Hymn Practice
- Friday – Celebration Assembly
Morning Break: The children are split into two groups for their morning play
- 10.30 to 10.45 is Years 1, 2 and 3 break
- 10.45 to 11.00 is Years 4, 5 and 6 break
- Nursery Lunch is at 11.30am
- Reception lunch is 12.15pm
- Years 1 and 2 lunch is 12.15pm
- Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 is 12.30pm
Hometime: The school finishes at 3.30pm and parents collect their children from their class. Any parents who come after 3.35 will have to pick their children up from the main office and receive a late slip.
Bad Weather: If the school encounters extreme bad weather then a decision is made by 8.00am after a site walk by the Premises Officer. Details are then published at the top of the main home page of our website.